| First National Springwood has been taking care of property investors and their needs since 1986.|
Four experienced property managers ensure our clients always receive quality service.
Exceptional property management equals confidence for property investors.
It is also the security of knowing that your requests will be met every time and your property managers are fully equipped with the skills and systems required to manage your investment.
As a property investor, these details are the key to achieving maximum financial returns.
When it comes to managing your property, nothing is more powerful than experience.
- Zero tolerance policy towards rent arrears
- Detailed reporting on inspections and maintenance
- Industry-best training, education and resources
Here are just some of the areas of property management which we pay particular attention to. By following these guidelines we help ensure you receive maximum return from your investment.
As part of our service we also:
- The selection of tenants is of utmost importance with all applications checked thoroughly and presented to you for your consideration.
- Frequent internal inspections of your property.
- Repairs and maintenance are not carried out without prior approval.
- Low vacancy factor of less then 1% achieved due to extensive advertising (at a cost met by us).
- A Justice of the Peace is on staff ensuring any official court forms are issued correctly.
- Regular communication.
If you would like any further information on our property management services please phone or email us for prompt service - 07 3290 0300 / email@example.com
- Establish an appropriate rent
- Organise the advertising for the property
- Show prospective tenants through the property
- Receive applications and screen appropriate tenants
- Consult with the property investor prior to new tenant acceptance
- Complete all relevant documents required under the Residential Tenancies Act
- Organise repairs and maintenance with client approval
- Provide the client with regular payments and statements
- Conduct initial, final and routine inspections of property
- Prepare and represent our client at tribunal hearings
- Provide Insurance options
- Provide personal service from our well trained property management team.
| || |